Rustic House San Carlos would like to address our community and friends as to what we are doing to mitigate the spread of Coronavirus, (COVID-19).
We want all our guests to know that we are taking this very seriously. Below are some of the precautions we are taking to ensure we are operating as safe and responsibly as possible. Our motto of choice is “If we are not overly cautious, we are not fulfilling our responsibility to protect ourselves and our guests.”
· We will be wiping down tables and chairs after each use with single-use disinfectant wipes
· We have eliminated some of our tables from the restaurant floor to allow a safer distancing between guests.
· All restaurant door handles including front door, restrooms and exits will be wiped with sanitizer every 30 minutes.
· Restroom handles, faucets and toilet handles will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
· All utensils are sanitized as well as washed.
· Sanitizer towelettes will be provided upon request.
· Bar Top will be sanitized every 30 minutes or as each guest leaves.
· We will be reprinting menus daily.
· All employees are aware of their responsibility for proper hygiene. This includes proper hand sanitation and the wearing of sanitized gloves were applicable.
Rustic House is dedicated to the safety of our guests, employees and friends.
If you have any further suggestions please let us know.